Tuesday, 9 October 2012

creative cuts

This is my dog, Fynn:



He is my constant companion. He was my baby, before I had my babies.  He will be 10 years old soon but still acts like a puppy.  He is truly one in  million.  He forgives easily, forgets more often than I do and he makes me smile everyday.

Speaking of smiling, we do not share the same sense of humor...


I call this the "lion cut"... I started cutting his hair after a groomer nearly took his ear off... I have given him many, many cuts. They are usually completely normal; but every so often I get creative:


I did this for my own amusement.

When my husband saw Fynn his words were: "why, why would you do that?" He has not spoken about it since...

What does Fynn think? He's okay with it - not even a bit embarrassed. I guess he knows that you can't always judge a book by its cover...


I'll tell you who really HATES this hair cut:


Meet Gucci. He does not want history to repeat itself. It hasn't. Yet...

Does anyone else out there do this or am I the only one?

*** excuse the random bits on the floor and general mess - these pics were taken during a crafting extravaganza... 

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...