Tuesday, 20 November 2012

making it for Make It

It seems like I've been waiting for this show forever, and now it is almost here. I am filled with a mix of excitement and nerves. This is my first BIG show... Have I done enough prep? Have I done too much? Is it even possible to prep too much? Will my stuff measure up? So many questions... Above all though I have to say I am pretty excited. Excited to see new faces, meet new people, shop other booths - I can't wait!

For anyone who doesn't know, Make It is a huge art/craft/design show that happens twice a year in Edmonton and Vancouver. We are so lucky to have this show happening right on our doorstep here in Edmonton and were blown away when our application was accepted! Here is a sample of the wears I will be peddling:





My partners in craft and I will be working it, as in working hard for the money... so hard for the money...  at booth 105. I am so lucky to be sharing space with these talented ladies who continue to inspire and amaze me with their creations. I think everyone should check out their stuff:


follow on instagram: @gingerdoll

follow on instagram: @rootstobranches

Make sure you come and say hi!

Oh and here are some of the particulars:
  • Make It happens from November 22nd to the 25th
  • This year it will be in the Enjoy Centre in St. Albert, Alberta

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...