|swiss for your pillows, via salvage dior|
|swiss for your crap, via houzz|
swiss for your drugs: by thomas ericksson for cappellini
|swiss for your furniture, via tattered tiques|
|more swiss for your furniture, via miss mustard seed|
- french provincial painted white and distressed. Grey cross and painted hardware to match... this guy sold after 1 day in the Old Strathcona Antique Mall.
- I painted this little side table in a pale blue and couldn't resist adding a white cross to the top, then I lightly distressed the whole thing (I can't help myself - I'm a sanding addict)
- I painted the chair using this technique from salvage dior - it is a pretty fun way to paint, I must say, I did change it a bit and used a blend of dark and light greys - for a little drama
- the styling is not the best, it was a rush job before these went out the door and yes, we are still low on staging grounds - hopefully that will change soon!
- both the chair and the side table pictured below are available at my booth (105) at the Rocky Mountain Antique Mall
- I've also used crosses on my pillows in our living room, you can read about them by clicking the link below
|link to post|
So what about you? What do you think of swiss crosses??? Am I crazy?