Monday, 12 November 2012

working it...

Well it's been a week of crazy production around here. In my own defense I knew that having 2 booths at 2 different antique malls as well as prepping for an upcoming craft fair was going to be a lot of work. I prepped the best I could before I left for holidays buying smalls for the booths and painting every piece of furniture I could get my hands on. I felt that come November 1st (I actually didn't make it there until the 3rd) I was gonna be prepared-ish.

What I didn't anticipate was being featured in the Edmonton Journal (our local paper) while I was gone (you can read about it here). I actually found out about it the day before we left but by that time I was basically gone and not able to go back and really stock my booth. So November 3rd comes and I discover that my booth is virtually empty - thank you Edmonton Journal, it was so exciting but also introduced a big kink in my "I am prepared" state of mind.

So I have been toiling away getting things into my booths and trying to get ready for make it. I am pretty pumped about the "product" I've been getting ready, but have not had a chance to photograph it yet...

Please bear with me as I try to keep up...


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...