Tuesday, 1 January 2013

SALE!!!!!


Here is my booth at the Old Strathcona Antique Mall:


It's something I've been waiting to show you for a while now, but now I have the perfect excuse...

You see the folks at the Old Strathcona Antique Mall have decided to kick off the new year right with a sale starting Friday, January 4, 2013. I have decided to take full advantage of this and offer 15% off EVERYTHING in my little booth (#202 for anyone who hasn't visited before) for the duration of the sale.

 




Hope to see all you locals there!!!


3 comments:

shelby said...

i SPOTTED A SMALL CHALKBOARD FRAMED IN BLUE WOULD YOU SELL IT TO ME AND SEND IT TO ME IN UTAH> wHAT WOULD YOUR PRICE BE? SORRY i AM ON SOME NEWE MECICATION AND IT MAKES MY EYES FUNNY SO i DON'T TYPE VERY WELL. sHELBY WESST

Tayyub Khakan said...

The setting of goods in home its very problem. I like your decoration of the corner. I am so impressed from this. thanks for sharing.
http://stylopoint.com/

Susan D said...

Your booth is beautiful! Everything in it, but also the set up and the walls.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...