|click HERE to read about this side table's transformation|
I just kept on going...
I picked up this dresser at a thrift store:
Cute, but I knew I could make it cuter. Oh, and yes, I know we need new heat registers, it's on my list...
So here is my cuter version:
So here is what I did:
- primed the whole piece with an oil-based primer and let it cure for days and days
- used a few coats of pure white
- used charcoal paint to create the pattern
- distressed the piece like crazy
- sealed the whole thing with varathane
- added anthro owl knobs
I'm pretty sure there will be more zig zags in my future. But that's all for now folks. Hope you've had a wonderful week!